We are seeking an entrepreneurially-minded Machine Learning Scientist who loves challenges and is passionate about impacting millions of lives.
● Develop machine learning algorithms and methods for disease detection,
classification, and characterization from dental x-rays
● Design, develop and maintain machine learning infrastructure
● Conceive proof-of-concept prototypes that establish overall system performance
● Collaborate with team members from prototyping through production to advance the
● PhD/PhD Candidate in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robotics or related
● 5+ years’ experience developing computer vision software, including algorithm
design and systems software development
● Experience training deep convolutional neural networks
● Artificial intelligence software development experience using Python
● Knowledge of applied mathematics and numerical optimization
● Prototyping experience
● Experience with Biomedical image analysis
● Experience with TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, and other frameworks
● Proven publication track record at conferences such as SIGGRAPH, CVPR, NIPS,
● Experience with deploying machine learning models and inference at scale
We are seeking an entrepreneurially-minded a highly skilled developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming, loves challenges and is passionate about impacting millions of lives. This is an opportunity to grow and manage your team.
● Developing front end website architecture.
● Designing user interactions on web pages.
● Developing back end website applications.
● Creating servers and databases for functionality.
● Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
● Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
● Designing and developing APIs.
● Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
● Degree in Computer Science.
● 5+ yrs experience developing Full Stack applications.
● Strong organizational and project management skills.
● Proficiency with NodeJS and server-side languages such as Python, Java.
● Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL database technology
● Experience with working in pub-sub applications with Google Cloud/AWS/Azure
● Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
We are seeking a highly skilled Data Scientist. An ideal candidate for us is driven to thoroughly understand the data in our domain, developing data quality measures, and driving our product offerings via data. Further you should love challenges and are passionate about impacting lives.
• Undertake practice data exploration to understand how to provide value to dental
practices, and where we can develop our product to bring greater value
• Define, evaluate, dashboard and monitor key metrics, understanding root causes of
changes to those metrics
• Develop and implement data quality measures
• Contribute to the development of new products and modules and work closely with the Machine Learning team
• Degree in Computer Science.
• 3+ yrs experience on data science projects
• Proficiency with the data science stack – Python, Jupyter, Pandas and viz. libraries
such as seaborn, PlotLy
• Experience with Google Cloud/AWS/Azure
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
• Familiarity with Computer Vision applications
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL database technology
• Experience with pipelining and workflow software such as Apache beam and airflow